Cooling Sundown Remedy - Cooling Sunburn Relief Wrap
May 2020 TBD
The treatment will relieve sunburned skin with cooling, soothing oatmeal, and Aloe Vera.
In this course, we will study:
• What are the benefits to a body wrap
• What are the contraindications
• Learn how to set up for this treatment
• Learn about the ingredients for this treatment
• How to perform this treatment
• Marketing and cost for this treatment
Date: November 24, 2019
Time: 4pm - 7pm
Credits: 3 CE hours
Instructor: Kathleen Mazy, LMTI #MI2430, LMT #MT103094
CE Provider: MS1040
Please bring the following items for class:
• Sheet Set (Twin size, including flat, fitted, and pillowcase)
• 1 Additional Flat Sheet
• Large Blanket
• 1 Bath Sheet
• 14 Hand Towels
• 1 Wash Cloth
• 1 Regular size Bath Towel
**Massage Table is not needed.
**Please wear comfortable massage attire as you will be giving and receiving massage. No blue jeans, flip flops or bare feet.
Spa services are a wonderful addition to any massage practice. Not only are they a break from the routine, but they are also a great source of income, easy on the hands, and they are FUN! Seasonal services provide a variety of techniques to your clients. This summer wrap will help your clients with sunburned skin.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive an Certificate of completion that you will keep for your records.
|State(s):||3 hours, TDLR - Texas Approved|
|Duration:||3 hours, Texas Massage CE Credits|